5 Great Business Tools
Do you have a new business idea or would you like to ramp up your existing brand?
Building a strong company or solo venture can be an uphill climb, especially online. The right resources can help you improve this process and attract interested leads and influencers.
Since 2015, the market has been improving — DMR reports that 72 percent of small businesses had expected a ten percent revenue growth over the last year.
There are several ways to make your business more successful, even on a small budget. I’ve put together 5 of the best tools for entrepreneurs and small business owners to help you grow your bottom line.
1 – Convert Website Leads Into Subscribers with OptinMonster
- Capture email signups right away and get notified when your subscribers are no longer active.
- Eliminate the need for a developer to perform A/B testing.
- Drag and drop features allow you to easily design and create a large selection of lead capture forms in minutes.
- Target your audience based on user behavior with built-in analytics.
2 – Collaborate with Your Team and Customers with Basecamp
- Get your team and clients together in one convenient place where files and conversations can be shared.
- User-friendly features including file uploads, archiving, status reports, to-do lists and more.
- Privacy for customers and team members.
- Email notifications on updates, comments and feedback.
3 – Grow Your Social Sales With Simplified CRM From Nimble
- Relevant prospect and customer data.
- Combines your contacts, calendars, email and social interactions with social profile details, in one place.
- Relationship intelligence features.
- Take action from any social site or business app.
4 – Put Your Content to Work With Spokal
- Customize your library of posts and curated content — your social feeds are always full.
- Drag and drop calendar of scheduled activities.
- Boost older content automatically.
- Image editing and fast social sharing with SEO advice.
5 – Find Out What Your Audience Is Saying About Your Brand With TalkWalker
- Image recognition for visual social listening.
- In-depth social media insights including peer comparison and key influencer research.
- Track your followers’ tweets with their Twitter Firehouse feature.
- Easily generate reports and share results with your team.
Today’s modern business is built through authentic relationships with your leads, customers and industry influencers.
As you take advantage of these tools and resources, you can greatly improve your visibility while growing your presence online for more sales.