Flat design means designing without the usual gradients, pixel perfect shadows, and skeuomorphism that’s been rampant in recent years (more on this later) to achieve what appears to be a “flat” interface.
The most beautiful, modern and amazing Flat Mobile UI Design is right here. Today we’re picked up 50 Flat Mobile UI Design with Remarkable User Experience from behance and dribbble for inspiration. All the Mobile App UI/UX designs are created by professional graphic designers who can join web’s biggest platforms from all over the web. Its a big list of fresh Mobile App UI designs available on the web.
The actual fact of User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX) is that both UI/UX are the two sides of the same coin. Both are keeping up the relationship between the users and their products. The User Interface (UI) describes the dealing with the as well as and the products, while another, the user experience (UX) is dealing with the user’s experience and the observation of the products. Moreover, simply saying, the User Interface (UI) deals with technical as well as formal features of a site and the user experience (UX) is dealing with the understanding and response to the user.
If you need Flat UI Kits, Flat Elements or Flat Design Concepts for your website or mobile app then you can get in touch with us. We are posting free flat web design elements that make your website or app simple and yet effective.
You may be interested in the following modern trends related articles as well.
- 19 New Free Fonts For Desigenrs
- Modern trends: HTML5, CSS3, Responsive and Flat design
- Black and White Business Cards Design (50 Inspiring Examples)
- 15 Superb jQuery Plugins for Web Designers and Developers
Beautiful Flat Mobile UI Design with UX (User Experience)
UX (User Experience) is all those elements and factors related to the user’s interaction with a particular environment or device which generate a positive or negative perception of the product, brand or device. UX is subjective and focused on use.
The standard definition of UX is “a person’s perceptions and responses that result from the use or anticipated use of a product, system or service”.
Here is the big list of Remarkable examples of Interaction Flat Mobile UI/UX Designs. Enjoy!
1. Squirrel Settings
2. Mobile Menu UI Flat Design
3. UI Design Mobile Flat Hidden Menu
4. Concept of a Radio App
5. Healthy – Mobile interface design UI UX
7. My Drink
8. Minimalist and Flat Design Trend Example
9. Room App
10. Login form
11. Mobile Splashpage, Dashboard Flat Design
12. Interactive Table – Flat Mobile UI Design
13. Lucid Dreaming APP
14. TriplAgent Branding and Design
15. Analytics App
16. Facebook flat concept
17. Tenki Weather 2.0 Project
18. iOS App Liga Moche
20. First Notice
21. Graph screen
22. Rx Reminder
23. Capital One 360 Mobile App
25. LiveProfile Redesign For iOS
26. American Chamber of Commerce in Latvia | Mobile App
27. eBay App Flat Design
28. Simple – App Concept
29. Facebook – App ReDesign
30. Mobile App for OWLET
31. Settings Screen
32. Statistics Screen
33. App Mídia – iOS
34. My Diaries
35. Manage your boat
36. Flat Design App: facelift App
37. Infomatic iPhone App
38. ZAP UI/UX design Concept
39. iPhone chat UI [real pixels]
40. Lose It-My Daily
41. 6nCASE redesign
42. Android Feed
43. Road Mark
44. Transporter App
45. GO TRAVEL – Travel app concept
46. HTWK Leipzig – iPhone App UI
47. Instagram flat(ter) redesign
48. Weather iOS App
49. Time Zone App Concept
50. Samsung Smart Home App Concept