CREDIT: Getty Images
Overwhelmed trying to keep up with the data tsunami? You aren’t alone.
Consider this: Every minute of every day, staggering amounts of data are being generated as consumers connect to, search for, watch, create, download, and shop for content.
Making sense of what all this data means is critical for the success of your company or brand.
So what are the 3.2 billion people who make up today’s global internet population doing online?
Business intelligence startup Domo recently released the third installment of their infographic, with 15 mind-blowing statistics for 2015.
- YouTube users upload 300 hours of video, an increase from 72 hours a year ago.
- Netflix subscribers stream nearly 80,000 hours of video.
- Vine users view more than 1 million videos.
- BuzzFeed users watch more than 34,000 videos.
- Instagram users like more than 1.7 million photos.
- Snapchat users share nearly 300,000 snaps.
- Pinterest pinners pin nearly 10,000 images, up from 3,400 a year ago.
Did I blow your mind yet?
Here are five more huge stats:
- Facebook users Like more than 4.1 million posts.
- Twitter users tweet more than 347,000 times, up from 277,000 a year ago.
- Apple users download 51,000 apps, up slightly from 48,000 a year ago.
- Amazon sees more than 4,310 unique visitors.
- Uber passengers take nearly 700 rides.
See all 15 statistics here: